Question

upgrade enquiry

• 18 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I was due for an upgrade on 4th Feb 2021 which I did and placed an order for the new iPhone 12. I received couple of emails as well confirming the order however I’ve still not received my new handset nor have I heard anything else regarding the upgrade order.

could you please have a look and let me know what’s the latest status on my upgrade order and why there seems to be so much of a delay?

regards

subhir

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Subhirrana 

We are sorry to hear this. Have you tried speaking to our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team? They will be able to look into this for you and advise when your handset will be out for delivery.

-Mohsin

Hi Mohsin,

thanks for the update. I’ve tried Livechat but without any success as that only answers a few predefined questions and is unable to answer my specific query?

Is there any other way of contacting the Customer Services team to get an update regarding the status of my upgrade?

regards

Subhir

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Subhirrana 

We are sorry to hear you were unable to get through to the Live Chat team. We will send you a Private Message so we can look into this for you. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?