Can not get a pac code. | Join the discussion, ask questions, share advice.
Solved

Can not get a pac code.

• 23 May 2020
  • 9 replies

Whenever I try to get a pac code via text it just gives my old one that I used to join id mobile with. Even the date on it is expired. I need my pac code to join another network. 

Looks like the pac code system here is faulty. 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 12 December 2020, 14:09

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello Kendal,

We are sorry to hear that this is happening! I will PM you now with how best to get in touch to have this resolved.

Ryan

Same issue.. receiving expired PAC code. ID not sorted this, I am paying 2 contractors now because ID. 

Help please

I will contact trading standards. From last month I am trying to move out. Live chat agent is always busy. Paying two contracts. No customer care.

Carphone warehouse can't help. I can't believe this situation. 

All I want a valid PAC code

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @MathewJacob,

I'm sorry to hear that.

I’ll send you a PM now so we can get you a PAC code.

Mohammed

I’m having the same issue. Cannot get a pac code. Incredibly frustrating 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Aroooooooooni,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further and get you a PAC.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

trying to get a pac code sunday you sent me a stac code everytime i try to log on says my details are wrong 

i can not get a pac code please help

Userlevel 8
Badge +7

If you’re planning to leave iD Mobile, then try sending the text PAC to the number 65075, from the device with your iD SIM.

You should get your PAC straight away.

Why iD Mobile?