Question

i want to cancel but cant online or on the app

I have been trying to end my contract.  It says in my account I can upgrade on the 26/5/2021 So I though I could start the cancel process now and pay what’s left.  I went to the thinking of leaving part on the app but when I get to the leaving but it doesn’t give me an option to leave. It just says contact us in red with a link and a cancel button. I hit cancel and it take me back a page.. I followed the contact link and Spoke to the Chat Bot but the bot told me to do what I already tried on the app.  Please help as I want to end my contract. 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I have been trying to end my contract.  It says in my account I can upgrade on the 26/5/2021 So I though I could start the cancel process now and pay what’s left.  I went to the thinking of leaving part on the app but when I get to the leaving but it doesn’t give me an option to leave. It just says contact us in red with a link and a cancel button. I hit cancel and it take me back a page.. I followed the contact link and Spoke to the Chat Bot but the bot told me to do what I already tried on the app.  Please help as I want to end my contract. 

Hello @Smemzy,

So did you want to upgrade to a new contract or just wanted to leave iD Mobile?

Did you want to keep the number or were you h appy to lose this?

Mohammed

I want to leave ID mobile as I am now with another provider.  I don’t want to take my number. I just want the contract to end.  

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Smemzy 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?