Question

I WANT TO CANCEL MY CONTRACT

• 9 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I wish to cancel my SIM only contract that I purchased on 26th March 2023. The SIM has not been used.

Order Ref: 125917304

I have cancelled my Direct Debit.

• I have tried to contact you via your 24/7 chat which doesn’t work.
  • I have been into my local Currys store that could also not get the chat to work and suggested that I set up an account in order to cancel the contract
  • I can not set up an account as the security number required has been sent to the ID mobile number that I am not using
  • You have no email address
  • You have no contact phone number

Please could you arrange for my contract to be cancelled as I am within my 30 day cooling off period (today being 09/04/23)

Kind Regards

D

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately, you’ll need to contact iD Mobile to cancel your contract @John Wick in the cooling off period. You haven’t cancelled in the cooling off period by cancelling your direct debit - all this will do is end the payment method linked to your iD contract.

For more details, see the community online FAQ How do I cancel or return my order?

You can contact iD privately using Facebook (Messenger), or Twitter (DM).
The agents work until 6pm at weekends and on bank holidays.

🍀

Userlevel 2
Badge

It's a bit naughty that curry's did not cancel it as you have 14 days from purchase to take back the device and cancel the contract 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I wish to cancel my SIM only contract that I purchased on 26th March 2023. The SIM has not been used.

Order Ref: 125917304

I have cancelled my Direct Debit.

• I have tried to contact you via your 24/7 chat which doesn’t work.
  • I have been into my local Currys store that could also not get the chat to work and suggested that I set up an account in order to cancel the contract
  • I can not set up an account as the security number required has been sent to the ID mobile number that I am not using
  • You have no email address
  • You have no contact phone number

Please could you arrange for my contract to be cancelled as I am within my 30 day cooling off period (today being 09/04/23)

Kind Regards

D

Hey @John Wick 

Sorry to hear you are wanting to cancel.

Have you since arranged for this to be cancelled or did you still need help with processing this?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi @Mohammed 

Yes, I still need help to cancel this please.

I messaged via my Wife’s Facebook messenger account as I don’t have one, but was still unable to cancel as my identity could not be verified.

I was advised to use the chat instead but that never works?

Regards

Userlevel 1

Hi @Mohammed 

Can you please assist me with this?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @John Wick 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?