Skip to main content
Solved

£20 top up not showing on my account

• 2 July 2024
  • 5 replies

I bought a £20 top up yesterday, 1st july but its not showing up on my account.  I can see the purchase in the purchase history but my credit shows as £0 and I can’t buy a plan.

Whats going on???

5 replies

Userlevel 1

The top up STILL had not arrived on my idmobile account … £20 has left my current account though.  Its like ID mobile have basically stolen the money from me.

I just don’t understand this at all!?

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

The top up STILL had not arrived on my idmobile account … £20 has left my current account though.  Its like ID mobile have basically stolen the money from me.

I just don’t understand this at all!?

Unfortunately @Gozzeh, since iD Mobile switched to their ‘new’ iD app, sometimes customers don’t see their payment and allowances information displayed correctly, while using the app.

Userlevel 1

I’m using the website.  I have got in contact with them through facebook and they tell me they have techsupport is looking into it ...

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

I’m using the website.  I have got in contact with them through facebook and they tell me they have techsupport is looking into it ...

Perhaps the same issues might be affecting the ‘new’ “My iD Account” online application too.

Hope the tech support team help @Gozzeh - good luck.

Userlevel 8
Badge +7

Hi @Gozzeh,

Just checking if you managed to get this resolved?

If you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kash