Question

Can't speak to anyone on phone, via online chat. Being sent in circles between website and chat.

• 14 December 2020
  • 1 reply

So I am new to ID mobile. It started with me trying to port my old number across with a PAC code. This didn’t work. 

I tried to speak with someone from ID (as per the text message I was sent) using both the online chat and telephone and was told no free agents. After being sent in circles I’ve decided to leave as I am within the 30 day returns period and not happy with this level of customer service. However, even when trying to leave I can’t speak to anyone!

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Ricky813048 

There are a few options available if you want to end your iD Mobile plan. Please note that canceling your direct debit does not constitute canceling your plan; it’s important you follow one of the below methods.

Cancel without moving to another network

If you’re not moving to another network, and just want to end your iD Mobile plan, you can do this on the iD Mobile app or My Account online. Please note that if you choose to end your plan this way, you will be subject to a 30-day disconnection period which means you will continue to pay for your iD Mobile services for the next 30-days.

To cancel your plan without moving to another network, simply:

• Click on the “My Account” link from the dashboard
  • On the ‘Manage my plan’ tile, select ‘Thinking of leaving’
  • Select ‘Switch or Cancel Now’
  • Click “End your iD Mobile plan” and follow the instructions

If you’re unable to cancel your plan using the iD Mobile App or My Account online, you can chat to one of our Live Chat agents.

The Live Chat team will answer chats between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

-Mohsin