Skip to main content

My phone has suddenly stopped receiving and making calls. I have 5G but when I make a call the network drops and the call fails. I can send and receive text messages though 🤷‍♀️! Anyone else had this problem? 

@CathB -

Have you got a screenshot please? We’ve had to introduce new measures to warn people of users impersonating the iD Team.

Thanks.

I have some more insights.

1. I have changed to another provider which uses the Vodafone network, and everything works fine with them, including VoLTE. I'm so happy.

2. A full firmware update/re-install may sort out the problems with the iD version of VoLTE. If you are totally stuck  make sure you have a full backup (and that you know how to restore it), then try a latest system install. It's a drastic thing to do, but could be a solution.

3. iD: I'm fed up with sorting out your bugs. The least you can do is answer calls and do your best to sort things out. Suggesting I need a new phone supplied by yourselves is not acceptable. Then transferring me to another operator only to end up in another queue for an hour is soooo bad.

4 @Matthew T I couldn't put a screenshot on here, sorry. But hoping that now you know it's happening, you'll be able to sort it. I could ask if iD would like me to fix any more of their issues, but for some reason I've decided to get a life 😀

@CathB -

Thanks for the insight and comments. And yes, resolved the issue.