Hi i have an a sim contract with ID mobile , i have uprating tto Samsung galaxy s23ultra now i have 2 contracts im trying to contact one with sim and another with phones contract can someone help please id mobile to sort out the issue ,

• 27 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi I was trying to contact  id mobile   

I have updated  my sim contact  to Samsung galaxy s23 ultra  mobile  with a new sim .

Now I have 2 contract to pay 

I need to sort  out the issue  please  how can I get in touch  with  them on phone direct 🤔.  

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You can’t call iD Mobile for support @Dalya - iD don’t have a telephone support helpline.

With iD Mobile, help & support is 100% online. Best to get in-touch with iD customer service via one of their primary support channel (below):

• Online Live Chat (https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat) via a popup in your web browser. 
  • By private message using Facebook Messenger.
  • By DM using X (formerly Twitter).

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Dalya it sounds like you have taken out a new contract rather than upgrading.

You have a couple of options. As you are not able to port your number within the same network (i.e. port from iD to iD), only upgrade; you can port your current iD number from your current contract to a Pay As You Go SIM. You would then be able to port this back to a new iD contract. This is otherwise known as a triangular port. Or you can cancel your current contract and keep the new one with a new number. I hope this helps explain things, but if you have any further questions, please let us know. Thanks.

Why iD Mobile?