Skip to main content

I have recently given notice to Vodafone on 6 contracts, mine, my partners and my 4 older children, my children have all now put the contracts in their own names, the first one went through fine, we did 2 more the next day that were fine and then the last 3 got rejected.  After a lot of stress on the phone we were told that you can only sign up 2 contracts each day at the same address even though each bill is individual and that we would need to wait 2 weeks again before reordering, we waited 2 weeks and a day and yet again my partner has been rejected, so i expect when I do the last 2 tomorrow they will also get rejected?? This is so frustrating as we really want to join id mobile, my son is getting a perfect signal at a great price now! Is there any way around this? I have less than 2 weeks left of my notice period to Vodafone so need to sort it soon! Any help would be appreciated as don’t fancy ringing again to get nowhere.

many thanks

Perhaps join SMARTY instead, @Clare Winterbourne.

SMARTY and iD both use the same mobile network partner (Three UK).

One of the reasons I left Id Mobile and switched to SMARTY @Clare Winterbourne

Hi @Clare Winterbourne,

Welcome to the Community!

All contracts are subject to a credit check which means that we can’t guarantee that you’ll be accepted.

Processing multiple credit checks in a short space of time can affect your credit score.

Kash

I want to join id 

Hi @Andy Dias 

Please do not spam our community forums asking for an answer, we’re not a live chat service here.

If you wish to join iD Mobile, please visit our website to see deals.

Tom