Question

Linking two ID Mobile accounts

• 4 January 2024
  • 6 replies

I currently pay for an ID Mobile SIM but have also taken out a phone contract for 2 years. I thought having logged in when I purchased the phone, everything would all join up but it doesn’t seem to have done.  

How do I do this?

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately @DuncanPoundcake, you can’t do this currently - iD Mobile’s “My iD Account” service doesn’t allow multiple connections in one customer account.

You’ll need to register for another (new) iD online account, to use with the new connection setup for your new 24-month handset contract.

You can do this online at https://my.idmobile.co.uk, but will need to use a different email address.

I need to set up another account with exactly the same details as the existing one?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I need to set up another account with exactly the same details as the existing one?

Although you’ll need another username (email address) for the other (new) account for the new connection, the personal details in each online account can be the same. 

What a complete pain in the arse. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Indeed @DuncanPoundcake - perhaps one of the downsides of being with a no-frills operator.
🤔

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @DuncanPoundcake 

@andewhite would be correct here, each iD Mobile plan would require it’s own unique registered iD Mobile app/website account to access.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?