Userlevel 1

Hi

Ordered on Monday 4th Dec. 

Sim card still not arrived. 

Please advise.

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Kabeer Hanif, iD Mobile use Royal Mail postal service (without tracking) for their SIM card deliveries. 

Staff from iD Mobile have said here to allow 3-5 working days for delivery, from date your order is dispatched. The date of dispatch is usually the same date as the order complete email sent by iD Mobile.

Hi @andewhite , I have also placed my sim only simcard on 30th Nov and I also still haven’t received my simcard yet. When I signed up I also asked to transfer my old no (using PAC) to ID mobile. I received email advising me that payment will be taken from my account next week.

Could you please advise how I can get a replacement simcard which can transfer my old no. to it + also stopping ID mobile charging me as I have not received any service yet.

many thanks in advance!

Chi

@andewhite , I forgot to mention that my ID order no. Is ref: 130219796. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi @andewhite , I have also placed my sim only simcard on 30th Nov and I also still haven’t received my simcard yet. When I signed up I also asked to transfer my old no (using PAC) to ID mobile. I received email advising me that payment will be taken from my account next week.

Could you please advise how I can get a replacement simcard which can transfer my old no. to it + also stopping ID mobile charging me as I have not received any service yet.

many thanks in advance!

Chi

Okay @miiich38, I’m just a forum member like yourself.
The following forum article explains how to get a replacement SIM card.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Kabeer Hanif 

With an order placed on 04/12, we’d expect the SIM card to be with you by today via Royal Mail, have you got this yet?

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @miiich38 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?