Solved

Sim Card not recived

• 7 January 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello , i order online a Sim with one month plan unlimited data , text and minutes on 4 Jan ,and today i recive email with ACC No. Pin and ID Phone No. but the sim card didn't arrive.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 7 January 2022, 15:05

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Moldo,

Normally the SIM card would be posted the next working day. You should’ve got an email saying your order was complete, stating your SIM would arrive within 1-3 working days of the email.

Did you get any other emails from iD?

If you SIM order isn’t delivered tomorrow, then there may be a problem.

Anyway, good luck. 

Userlevel 1

Hello , the last email is with first ID monthly bill is ready...i don't know if i will recive it tomorrow  because is weekend , i expected for monday.I will wait until then hopfully i will recive it.I will keep you updated.Thank you!

Userlevel 1

Update: Sim just arrive today . So , verry excited on the beagining to test 5g speed but disapointed when i see 4g indoor(5g aria from ID Mobile verified before placing the order)...i hope at least outdoor to have 5g coverage on my Samsung note 20...i will test it these days and make a decision to stay or leave after one month.Thank you for the support!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Glad your SIM arrived @Moldo.

Don’t expect great things of 5G on any UK network - coverage very limited right now and won’t become wide-spread for 2-3 years.

I do get a great 5G service in the car-park of my local Sainsburys - that’s a good as it gets in my part of England.

My phone lost last Wednesday, I haven't received Sim card yet Anybody help me my sim card delivery is Where ,please as soon as possible 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Huang Yvonne, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?