Skip to main content
Solved

The new ID Mobile app doesn't show account information correctly

• 21 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Since ID mobile changed the app to the new one, things don’t work properly, and I am forced to reach out to customer service every month, since I am a PAYG customer. 
The balance information is not correct, whatever I see on my account is not the same what the ID Mobile staff see on their end. 
Last month I tried to top-up my account and purchase a 15GB bundle, and was unable to do that on the app and via browser access. I had to contact the customer service to get them to apply the bundle to my account. After they have done it I was still unable to see that on my account and my balance was showing £14.99. 
Now that my bundle expired, I went to top up again (manual process atm because the recurring bundles are not available on the new app) and I can see that the payment went through on my bank statement, and I received text message saying the same, but my account still doesn’t show it!! Which means I also cannot purchase the bundle because the account doesn’t recognise I actually just made a purchase and so it’s asking me to pay again. Ridiculous! 
The new app sucks big time and they’ve been so slow in making improvements to it! It’s unthinkable that I am unable to use my account properly online to manage my plan and bundles, and need to contact the customer service every time for applying bundle to my account. 

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +7

Hi @Agness,

Welcome to the Community!

We are sorry to hear about the issues with your app.

It sounds like this may need to be escalated for further investigation to see what is going on.

The team are continuing to make improvements so that we can provide the best version of the app.

I would advise that you contact our Live Chat Team for further assistance.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi Kash, 

Thanks for replying to my post, however your answer is not very helpful. 

I have flagged this issue to the customer team via Live Chat several times now. 

I also recently had to log a complaint because of how unusable the app is and not recognising my bundle purchases and subsequently loosing money.

The complaints team confirmed that there are several issues with the app mainly because the tech team didn’t test it properly before they released to production! 

As it is atm, I need to contact customer service team every month to load the bundles against my account….

what an absurd…

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Agness 

Sorry you feel our answer isn’t helpful, we’d recommend continuing with your complaint.

Tom