Skip to main content

If you’re happy with your current phone and want a flexible way to stay connected, Pay as you Go is perfect for you. Here’s everything you need to know:

What is Pay as you Go?

With Pay as you Go there are no contracts, no credit checks, and no minimum terms. You can top up as much or as little as you like, whenever you need to. Or, if you prefer, choose a plan that suits your usage, so you don’t have to worry about topping up manually.

How does it work?

When you purchase a Pay as you Go SIM, you’ll initially pick from one of our plans. After 35 days from the date of purchase, this will expire, and you can either:

• Top Up.

If you hardly use your phone, this may be the best option. Simply top up as much or as little as possible as you like and you’ll be charged the following rates for Calls, Texts and Data.

Type Charge
Calls.
Calls to standard UK mobile numbers, numbers starting 01, 02, 03, numbers based in the Channel Islands or Isle of Man, calls to non-standard 07 numbers.
3p per minute
Texts.
All iD Mobile pay monthly plans come with unlimited standard texts.
2p
Data.
Data use per MB.
1p

• Purchase a Plan.

If you use your phone more often, or find yourself using a lot of Data, it may be more cost effective to purchase a plan. This gives you access to a set amount of data, minutes and texts, which will expire after 30 days. Here are the plans we offer:

Minutes Texts Data Cost
Unlimited Unlimited 1GB £6.00
Unlimited Unlimited 4GB £8.00
Unlimited Unlimited 6GB £10.00
Unlimited Unlimited 20GB £15.00
Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited £20.00

Alternatively, consider a SIM Only Deal, which are packed with more data for a lower monthly cost - but are subject to Credit Checks.

Please note: It’s not possible to cancel or refund a plan after it’s been purchased.

FAQs.

Can I use my Top Up credit to purchase a plan?

Yes. If the plan you select costs less than the amount of Top Up credit you have. If not, you can use any Credit or Debit card.

In what order are my allowances used?​​​

Your allowances will be used up as follows:

1. PAYG Add-on allowance.
  2. PAYG Plan allowance.
  3. PAYG Top-Up balance.