Solved

Account problem solving issues

• 22 December 2018
  • 2 replies

Having been issued an ID Sim card, I discovered its ineffectiveness, once installed,in my residential area. Contacting ID Customer Sevices, they confirmed my area was outside of their network zone and could not be of service to me. I was to simply to shred the card instead of returning it - and ID would "terminate" my account from their side.
I am now receiving legal threats from ID about my cancelling. What gives? You wish to get messy here?
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 24 December 2018, 12:37

View original

2 replies

Badge +10
Welcome to the ID Community,

Apologies for the miss information from customer services, would seem they didn't cancel it properly.
Depending on how long you had the account open will depend what needs to be done.

Please follow the advice in this following link below about cancelling.
https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/returns-cancellations

Hopefully an ID Staff member can sort this for you, they normally reply within 24 hours to any open posts.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Having been issued an ID Sim card, I discovered its ineffectiveness, once installed,in my residential area. Contacting ID Customer Sevices, they confirmed my area was outside of their network zone and could not be of service to me. I was to simply to shred the card instead of returning it - and ID would "terminate" my account from their side.
I am now receiving legal threats from ID about my cancelling. What gives? You wish to get messy here?

Hello @Izintaba,

What I believe may have happened is the final balance that was generated after you disconnected the account was left uncleared. The final bill isn't generated until after the account is disconnected.

If you haven't used the services, we'd be happy to arrange for this to be cleared for you.

To allow us to do this, we will require some account information which we can't ask for here.

Are you able to get in touch with us and one of our Team can pick this up.

Please include a link to this topic & username so we can ensure this is picked up.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?