Solved

Bundle error

• 26 June 2019
  • 5 replies

I have tried buying a bundle through the app a couple of times and it has never activated, I reported this once over live chat and they said they would send it to the technical team, I haven’t had any response and topping up credit is costing me lots of money. How do I rectify this? I would at least like the bundles I have paid for.
icon

Best answer by Michelle 9 February 2021, 12:53

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Jak0bi,

This doesn't seem right, the bundles purchased should go on right away as long as there are no other ones active that might be conflicting this.

As you have already spoken to our Live Chat team, please can you contact us directly so we can take some details from you in private to get this sorted?

Thank you,
Ryan

I bought a8 £ bundle for 4 G and free calls & SMS, Although the 8 £ withdrawn from my account still the bundle has not activated & my account shows that I have no bundles activated 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Mohamed.Abdeldayem 

Have you tried contacting our Live Chat team? 

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday. 

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section.  

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient. 

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. 

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically. 

Thanks

Michelle 

Live chat bot is not helping at all as it has limited access and he did not know the exact issue

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Mohamed.Abdeldayem,

We’ll drop you a private message now to take a look into your account.

Will

Why iD Mobile?