Question

Difficulty Upgrading

• 10 July 2019
  • 6 replies

I am having a lot of difficulty upgrading.

I am eligible for one, and select my phone and plan but it won't let me get past the "My Details stage.

I keep pressing continue but it takes me to this message at the top of the screen, every time:

"These details can't be edited at this stage as we need to use the information currently held on your account for eligibility purposes."

it also tells me to edit my Details, which I have and it's still not letting me proceed.

I just want my new phone:(

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @Llucysimo

Did you try contacting sales team by phone? You can speak to someone and get your upgrade this way. Number is 0800 049 0250.

Kind Regards
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Llucysimo,

Could you try calling our Sales Team as @Hikari mentioned? Let us know what happens and if you were able to place the order with them.

Our Sales Team can correct any errors on your account to process the order.

Mohammed

Hello I am having this problem as well, and I cannot contact the sales team because hey are off for corona virus. Is there anything else I can do? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Gracev97 , 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please can you confirm the exact issues your facing when your trying to upgrade?

Thanks, 

Pearl

Hi,

I have the same issue, when I go to upgrade my phone it gives me the error message on the top 

“Some of your personal details seem to be invalid or missing. Please call 7777 to update your details”

The call center is obvs. closed. 

I checked my details and everything seems in order. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @IDIneijka 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?