Question

end of contract.

Considering I'm actually unable to call ID and carphone warehouse won't tell me anything.

My phone contract ended with id the beginning of may, I don't want to stay with ID and I do not wish to renew my contract.

So I was wondering if I buy a different sim would I be able to put it in this phone that I got with ID, as the contract is up and I've paid off everything.

Let's hope I can get an answer.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Amyyyy 

Sorry to hear this. 

Please contact Live Chat team are available for account related support and they should be able to cancel for you.

They’re available between 9am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am- 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, were working on a reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as `available`. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

More details about phone unlocking can be found here: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/getting-started-20/unlocking-your-phone-29863

Aklima

I wish not to renew when my contract ends on 27 June, lost my sim so can’t do it online

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @neopylon 

Sorry to hear you want to leave us.

You can always contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account cancellation.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks, 

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?