Best answer by terrywebbs
- If you'd like to cancel your SIM Only plan, you'll need to give us 30 days' notice.
- So, if you want to leave at the end of your minimum contract term, you need to notify us at least 30 days before your contract end date.
- Please note: if you decide to leave before your minimum contract period, you may be charged an early cancellation fee. You can view your early cancellation fee in the iD Mobile app or My Account area - under 'My account', on the 'Manage my plan' tile click 'End my plan'. You'll then see your 'Estimated cost of a cancellation'.
- If you're on a 1-month rolling SIM Only plan, you can cancel it with the iD Mobile app or My Account area. Simply log in, go to the 'My account' page, and on the 'Manage my plan' tile click 'End my plan'. You'll then be taken through the cancellation process.
- If you're on a pay monthly handset plan, you can cancel it by contacting us here.
- If you don't contact us, your plan will keep running. It won't terminate automatically and you'll continue to be billed.