So, if you think there’s something missing from your current plan, why not switch to one that’s just right? If you’re eligible, here’s how you can do it online or with your app:
• Log in to your app or My Account.
• Go to the 'My Account' page.
• Go to ‘My Plan’, then ‘Change my plan’.
• Choose a new plan from the ones listed, and 'confirm'.
We'll then process your plan change in 30 minutes or so.
Need more info on changing your plan? Here are a few questions we get asked a lot:
How do I know if I’m eligible to change my plan?
Here are the only reasons you WON'T be eligible to change plan:
• You've been with us less than 30 days.
• You've changed plans in the last 31 days.
• You don't have an active Direct Debit with us.
• You've got a disconnection request pending.
What's the difference between a plan change and an upgrade?
A plan change lets you choose a different monthly cost and set of allowances, without changing your handset or extending the length of your contract.
An upgrade, on the other hand, gives you the opportunity of changing plan and getting a brand new handset. The length of your contract will be extended when you upgrade.
How will my current month's cost and allowances be worked out when I change plan?
When you change plan, your billing period remains the same – no changes there.
So, until your next bill is produced, your current month's plan cost and allowances are worked out as follows:
• Plan cost - The pro-rated totals from your old and new plans. You pay your line rental in advance, so you'll get a credit in your next bill for the extra line rental you've paid.
• Allowances - The total allowances from your old plan, plus the pro-rated total from your new plan.
The fact that we don't pro-rate your old allowances is good news, because it means there's a chance you’ll end up with a few extra allowances until your next billing period starts!
Why hasn't my data been rolled over from my old plan to my new one?
Sorry, you can't roll over unused data from the billing period when you changed plans. Instead, your Data Rollover will re-start at the beginning of your new plan's first new billing period.
Got a question on changing your plan that hasn't been answered above? Then go ahead and post it below.