Solved

keeping ID phone number with new ID sim

• 2 October 2019
  • 6 replies

HI I'm already with ID mobile and have just got a new ID mobile sim card. I want to port my current number onto the new sim card but its telling me I cant port an ID mobile PAC code
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 2 October 2019, 14:03

Hello @Lee55,
I've merged your posts together as you've already created a topic relating to the same issue and posted elsewhere.

We're not able to transfer an existing iD Mobile number over to a new iD Mobile account.

You should be able to change your existing plan if you're on a SIM only or upgrade your existing plan to a handset contract.

If you email us onwe'll take a look at your account(s) and advise the best way for you to get the plan you're after whilst retaining your number.

Mohammed

View original

6 replies

HI I'm already with ID mobile and have just got a new ID mobile sim card. I want to port my current number onto the new sim card but its telling me I cant port an ID mobile PAC code
Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello @Lee55,
I've merged your posts together as you've already created a topic relating to the same issue and posted elsewhere.

We're not able to transfer an existing iD Mobile number over to a new iD Mobile account.

You should be able to change your existing plan if you're on a SIM only or upgrade your existing plan to a handset contract.

If you email us onwe'll take a look at your account(s) and advise the best way for you to get the plan you're after whilst retaining your number.

Mohammed

Can I cancel the new sim I have just received then is I dont need 2 contracts with one phone and had the same number for 15 years, would cost me a fortune to get new stationary and business cards
It says nothing in the upgrade deal that you cant keep your old phone number

If I would of changed the plan as you suggest its £10.99 a month dearer to keep my number

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello @Lee55,

As advised above,

If you email us we'll take a look at your account(s) and advise the best way for you to get the plan you're after whilst retaining your number.

We'll be able to access your account and advise on the options available to you.

We wouldn't be able to do this from here.

Mohammed