Solved

Swapping iD Mobile Phone contract to iD Mobile SIM Only contract

• 15 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I currently have a contract with iD Mobile that is coming to an end at the end of the month. I want to move to a SIM only contract with Mobile iD. Do I just apply for the SIM only contract and then cancel my current contract? Or is there a smoother way of making the transition?

icon

Best answer by Ryan 18 October 2020, 14:23

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @richards,

If you can log into your account online or through our app, you should be able to view your upgrade options and some of those displayed should be SIM-only plans. This is a lot better than ordering a new contract as we would not be able to move your number over to a brand new contract.

Ryan

Thanks Ryan, That was helpful. I've just ordered it through the Upgrade. Having said that, I also ordered a new SIM on Thursday before I received your advice. But I believe I can cancel that and just use the Upgrade I've just ordered instead? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

You sure can @richards 

To have that cancelled, the quickest way would normally be to contact our Live Chat Team, if you’re struggling to catch them though.  Then let us know here and we’ll send you a private message if you’d like?

Why iD Mobile?