Question

Two Contracts, One Ending But Need To Retain Number.

• 12 April 2020
  • 1 reply

I am currently paying for 2 contracts but only using one.  My original contract has now ended on 5th April but my second contract ends in June 2021 so still quite a bit to go.  (The second contract was taken out for my son who now has another phone and network provider). I am using the more recent phone but with my original mobile number and as I’ve had it for years I want to keep it.  If I end my contract though I would lose my number.  The store put my sim into the newer phone for me (my sons that he no longer uses) and advised once my first contract had ended to go back into the store and they would arrange for my payments to stop but at the same time keeping my number.  Obviously I can’t go into the store now.  Can anyone advise how I can stop my payments for my original contract and continue to pay the monthly payment for the second contract but at the same time keeping my original number? 

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Loulou2267 

In order to ensure you dont lose your number you would need to request a PAC this would allow you to move your number onto another network.

Are you wishing to change provider? 

In relation to your sons number if you dont want to keep the number you can request a 30 day disconnection providing the contract has ended. 

I hope this helps. 

Aklima

Why iD Mobile?