Question

Unable to complete upgrade process

• 9 October 2018
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
I have recently taken up on the offer to upgrade via the iD Mobile app, however when it gets around to confirming payment (step 3 of 4, this is a free upgrade from my P9 Lite to a P20 Lite, mind you) the app sends me back to the shopping cart to restart the entire process. I have also tried to upgrade on the website from my desktop PC, to which I have had the exact same result.

Is there any specific reason this is happening to me? Or is your website just broken? I have been trying to upgrade for two days now and my patience is wearing thin and I'm close to considering taking other options elsewhere. Can I at least cancel my current mobile plan until this upgrade is sorted out? I don't want to pay anymore for this phone which has been paid off for two months now.

Edit: For clarification, my current contract ended in August 2018.

Edit 2: Now I can't even get into the shopping basket on the website, jesus christ guys.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Howdy @Spoodbeest

I believe I spoke to you over Facebook or Twitter last night about this predicament eh?

It sounded like some sort of technical issue with your account that wasn't quite as simple of a fix as we'd of liked.

If you've continued in talks with us there since then, one of our team will ensure your account is looked at by our Back Office Team who can hopefully help fix the upgrade issues you've been experiencing.

Kevin
Userlevel 1
Howdy @Spoodbeest

I believe I spoke to you over Facebook or Twitter last night about this predicament eh?

It sounded like some sort of technical issue with your account that wasn't quite as simple of a fix as we'd of liked.

If you've continued in talks with us there since then, one of our team will ensure your account is looked at by our Back Office Team who can hopefully help fix the upgrade issues you've been experiencing.

Kevin

You the man Kevin, managed to sort my upgrade out today!

Why iD Mobile?