Solved

Upgrade enquiry

• 9 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I currently have a contract and i can upgrade next year, I was wondering if I can upgrade next year the reason why I ask this is because I have a very bad credit score, my direct debit doesn't take money from my account, however I always pay my bill on the last day of month when it should be taken on the 1st, I always pay £31 instead of the standard contract price of £30.79, would I be able to upgrade next year concidering all these things, I also missed 2 payments at the begining of my contract, However I did pay the full cost off when I found this out, I have made every payment since that day and again always paid slightly more than the contract price

icon

Best answer by Ryan 10 August 2020, 14:34

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @paulmcleod96,

Thank you for getting in touch. If you are currently on a 24-month contract then when you come to upgrade, there shouldn’t be another credit check so you should be fine to upgrade. You will see upgrade options appear on your account online/app around 60-days before the contract is due to expire so you’ll have an understanding of what devices you’ll have to choose from.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Hi @paulmcleod96,

Thank you for getting in touch. If you are currently on a 24-month contract then when you come to upgrade, there shouldn’t be another credit check so you should be fine to upgrade. You will see upgrade options appear on your account online/app around 60-days before the contract is due to expire so you’ll have an understanding of what devices you’ll have to choose from.

Ryan

Thank you for clarifying I appreciate it, glad to know I'll be able to upgrade at the end of my contract, and hopefully I can upgrade to a high end model 😆, much appreciated

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

No worries.

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?