Question

URGENT!!! Cannot create account! Cancel my plan!!!

• 27 March 2020
  • 2 replies

Sorry, need to delete this, as the question seems to be resolved...

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @MrX 

I am really sorry on behalf of iD Mobileto hear about the experience you had. 

I think the easiest way to contact iD Mobile directly at this moment would be to send an email or send them private message using social media platforms. Here is the link to their facebook page. 

There is also a way to send a text to get the PAC Code and transfer your number to another network but I am not sure if that will work during your cooling off period. Here is the link to the page that explains how to do it but first try contacting them directly and see what they say.

Kind Regards 

Gregor

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @MrX 

To create an account, you would just need to register using your surname, date of birth, and ensure you register using the number that has come with the iD Mobile SIM.

If it is saying something is wrong, then it could be that your date of birth was entered incorrectly when you first purchased the SIM.

If through frustration you would like to simply cancel then we would need you to contact us.  We’re limited compared to usual (due to the greater problems in the world currently), but you can still reach out to us through Facebook or Twitter 

We’ll need to take some details from you and we can proceed from there.

Why iD Mobile?