Solved

What happens if i change my plan, does this affect my Contract length?

• 30 January 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I just finished a 24 month contract. If I ‘change my plan’ via the app am I signing up to another 24 months? 12 months? 1 month?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Nikhil P 30 January 2020, 18:15

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello @4467 and welcome to our iD Mobile Community here.

It would all depend on what you’re going for.

If you’re just choosing a SIM-only plan, then you’d only ever be on a 30-day rolling contract.  This means you can cancel at any time, but we’d just need 30 days notice to get that done.

If you’re opting to take a new phone, then that would be a 24-month contract.

If you need any further help though, just let us know here.

Userlevel 1

Thank you

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi @4467

If you go down the ‘Change my plan’ route on the iD Mobile app, you’ll only be shown 30-day rolling plans, as you’re now out of your 24 month contract, and can end your plan whenever you’d like. You also have the ability to change your plan every 30-days should you like to. 

If you go down the ‘Upgrade’ route, you’ll be able to either choose a new Handset plan (24 months) or a SIM Only plan (30-day rolling) as @Kevin mentioned above. 

Should you need any more information, just let us know. 

Three or four days ago I upgraded my mobile from a Samsung to an Apple 6s. Un fortunately the staff in the car phone warehouse were unable to pair the two so I have tried to do it myself but it just won’t happen. Can you suggest what else I can do as my new phone is totally useless at the moment.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello Lesley, when you say pair the two, what do you mean by this? Is the old SIM active? or the new SIM?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?