Question

Why is the website telling me my details cant be eidited when upgrading my phone and checking out, even though I have not tried to edit them?

• 9 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Hello, I am due and upgrade and have selected my new phone and new contract. I am trying to check out but I am stuck on the "About you" section. Every time I try and press continue, it does nothing but pop up with a message saying "These details can't be editied at this stage as we need to use the information currently held on your account for eligibility purposes." But I have not edited or changed any details, it doesnt even give an option to. All the details were already there on the account. Please help I have tried everything.

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Gracev97 

Are you using your laptop or phone to process the upgrade? If you are using laptop which browser you are on? If you are using your phone are trying an App or website?

I am thinking it could be the issue with cookies in your browsing history but this is just my loose thoughts. Worth to try troubleshoot it as won't hurt you and I am hoping it will help. Let me know the details on the questions above and we shall try to get you your uprade. 

Kind Regards 

Gregor

Hey @Gracev97 

Are you using your laptop or phone to process the upgrade? If you are using laptop which browser you are on? If you are using your phone are trying an App or website?

I am thinking it could be the issue with cookies in your browsing history but this is just my loose thoughts. Worth to try troubleshoot it as won't hurt you and I am hoping it will help. Let me know the details on the questions above and we shall try to get you your uprade. 

Kind Regards 

Gregor

Hi Gregor,

I tried both on a phone and on a laptop. And it's with google chrome as the server or samsung internet 

I am experiencing the same issue for the last 5 weeks. Can anyone help me please? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@Dzeryly 

Have you tried this recently? 

Please check your private message. 

Regards 

Aklima 

Why iD Mobile?