Skip to main content

I've had a 1.5gbp plan for ages. I was given 500mb complimentary every month's as well. This data was getting rolled over prior to the app update .

Now I can only see 1.5gb data. The extra 500mb is gonr.  And nothinh is getting rolled over! Where do I see rollover on the app? I have made no plan changes. 

Can you please fix? 

How do i contact id mobile about this please?

ou need to text on [redacted] and also mentioned the query and wait for the reply.

You're a scammer. Get a life you prat. 

Hi @Hit,

The user has been flagged and can no longer post.

It sounds like an issue with app as other users are experiencing issues with the app updating allowances.

Can you please check if you can see the correct allowances via your account online?

Kash

Hi @Hit,

It sounds like an issue with app as other users are experiencing issues with the app updating allowances.

Can you please check if you can see the correct allowances via your account online?

Kash

It shows the same on the app and online. I have 679MB / 1.5GB remaining and it will renew in 3 days. But this allowance is no longer getting rolled over. I only get 1.5gb per month now. The 500mb  complimentary  data that I used to get every month is gone too.

I also get text messages saying I have used x% of my allowance etc, but these messages are never accurate. It is very frustrating.

Ca you 

Hi @Hit,

Kash

Can you please help me get in touch with ID mobile to fix this? I will be travelling in EU and the allowance rollover is important to me.

Hi @Hit 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom