Skip to main content

iD used to have a policy that customers who signed up before a certain date (20 June 2023 ?) were not subject to the the 30 Gb limit on roaming in the EU, then newly introduced.

This policy was explicit, as was the fact that it would continue to apply, even if the plan was changed - as long as one had been a customer before that critical date.

I can no longer find this information anywhere on the iD website. 

Can anyone help me with the following questions:

1. Am I correct in asserting that the 30Gb limit should not apply to customers who signed up before a certain date?
  2. What is that critical date?
  3. Does anyone have a copy of the policy wording previously available on the iD website.
  4. Am I correct in believing that iD has now removed all mention of this policy from its website?
  5. Has iD been trying to enforce a 30Gb international roaming limit on other customers who should not be subject to such a limit?

Thanks

Morning @Springald,

Our Fair Usage policy can be found here: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/eu-roaming/fair-usage-policy

You are correct, customers who signed up before 20th June 2023 and still on their original contract are not subject to the 30GB limit.

However, for new customers or existing customers who upgrade or change their plan after 20th June 2023, then the 30GB cap is a part of the Contract.

Thanks.