Skip to main content

I have just changed my plan from 15gb to 30gb, both priced at £8. I am going away to France in a week. I then got this text:

You've now used 100% of your 30GB Roaming data limit. From now on, roaming data will include a surcharge of £3 per GB. If you exceed your inclusive data allowance, the out-of-plan rate of £10.24 per 100MB will apply. For more info, visit idmobile.co.uk/roaming

Any ideas? How do yo contact id?

​​​​

I have also upgraded my plan and have just received the exact same message. And like you, I have also not left the UK. I’ve tried searching for an answer online but with no success, and I don’t know how to contact Id either.

Can anyone else help us?

Exactly the same thing for me. Just changed plan and just received message telling me I've reached my roaming limit even though I've been in the UK for months. Don't know how to contact anyone at IDMobile. I'm in the queue for online chat and have been for ages. Please help 🙏 

I received exactly the same message after increasing my data limit. I've not been put of the country but I'm due to go to Spain next week so will need the roaming data then.

Is anyone the the community able to advise if this is a glitch? Or will i have no roaming data to use? ID mobile help hub are impossible to get through to. 

I’ve also received the same message after actioning an upgrade. I’m currently in France, but haven’t used anywhere near 30Gb (and understand that France is currently limit free in any case).

I assume it is a glitch, but I’m wary of using too much data now in case I return to a massive bill!

Hi @Flydragon, @jayeff33, @Smethurst, @Alison Elsey & @thesandrock 

Apologies for the confusion on this, if this text is received shortly after upgrading, this is just in reference to the old plan, which of course you’re no longer on.

Once you’re on the new plan, your 30GB roaming allowance refreshes.

Tom