Skip to main content

ROAMING out of plan in inclusive destinations

• 6 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Watch out for your holiday dates as ID mobile will charged you when you are still in the UK. Both ID mobile APP and website is useless to monitor your usage when roaming in or out of plan in EU inclusive zone. It is worth to know you will get out of plan without knowing it.

Unlike other providers, ID Mobile do not give precise details of ID mobile charges for extra datas when roaming out of plan in inclusive EU zone. Neither ID Mobile give these details when
billing you.

In the link that ID mobile will provided as a response you will see, there is no cost in number in pound. What ID Mobile charged in pounds when roaming out of plan in inclusive EU zone like France, Spain, Italy... is not indicated nowhere.

ID mobile will mis-solded you add-on worthless when roaming out of plan. No compensation to the distress caused to a vulnerable customer left stranded abroad without essential apps

ID mobile just charged me out of plan EU roaming when I was still in the UK.

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Rico 

The charges for usage while outside of an inclusive zone or over your 30GB fair usage data limit can be found here. It is in GBP, I’m not sure what you’re referring to when you say it isn’t, that’s wrong, it is shown.

If you wish to have a follow up to your complaint, please call the complaints team on 0800 049 2402 or 0800 049 1300.

Making multiple posts here about the same thing will not progress your case, please continue with the complaints team.

Tom

Userlevel 2

Why ID app and online still do not shared how what datas has been used in EU roaming allowances and/or left before ID add their out of plan roaming surcharges ?

I am pleased to see ID website recently updated following my complaint. So when is ID planning to update their systems to warn and to let know ID customers the EU roaming allowances left in their account so to avoid ID own surcharges.

I realised multiple postings are the only thing ID complaints team read, complaints team please stop calling me, instead respond by email in the accessible format requested since the 2 of June 2024. ID complaints team should have responded by email by now.

letterrequests@idmobile.co.uk has confirmed complaint 412173055 was escalated as a priority 3 days ago.

Dated 19 July 2024

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Rico 

The complaints team aren’t looking at the community unprompted, multiple posts is absolutely not a way to get them to respond to you.

Tom