Question

network data issues in PO40 area

• 4 March 2024
  • 4 replies

No internet in PO40 area freshwater, isle of wight since 29th Feb 2024…. How long before a fix???

4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi @Matt_p 

I feel your pain. I was in the same position this time last month for a week. Have you tried contacting iD mobile directly? I rang them on 0800 049 2402 to raise a complaint. Not sure if it helped speed up the resolution, but I did, eventually, get some money back.

Also, have you looked on 3's Network status checker, since iD use their network?

Hope things are back to normal for you soon.

Kev.

Thanks Kev I will give them a ring, yes I've seen maintenance in the area but no idea how long for .. cheers for the reply 👍

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Thanks Kev I will give them a ring, yes I've seen maintenance in the area but no idea how long for .. cheers for the reply 👍

Three UK might be working on their 3G network switch-off in your area, @Matt_p. If they are, then the cell towers and backhaul network might be pinch-points while works are in-progress.

Not sure it’s possible to get a factual report on the network status in your area, via iD Mobile.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Matt_p,

Welcome to the Community!

We can’t provide any information on issues in the area without the full postcode.

However if you have raised a complaint the team will investigate it and get back to you.

If you would like us to check it out, please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?