Skip to main content
  • I ordered an upgrade which was supposed to be delivered on 22 Aug (today 2 Sept) by DPD - it never turned up so I called DPD. DPD state they’ve lost it, but stated it’s MY issue so I have to contact ID Mobile to resolve it. 
  • I’ve done that and logged an escalation with ID Mobile customer support, but DPD aren’t responding to ID Mobile escalations.
  • I’ve not been able to use the phone I’m actually paying for and no longer feel like it’s worth the hassle.
  • As I’m well within the 30 day cooling off period (as I bought it via the ID Mobile website) I assume I’ll be able to cancel my contract once I’ve obtained a Return Transaction Number, but DON’T actually have anything to return as it’s not been delivered, and WILL NOT be charged?

@NellyPJ - you’ll need to wait for the investigation to be completed before we can initiate a return/cancellation. Thanks.

Great, so because of DPDs incompetence and ID Mobiles slow customer service (day 16 and counting) I'm being punished. A great way to lose a paying customer.

I can only apologise @NellyPJ - I see on the system a Return Order has been opened on the 3rd September. I’d recommend following up with our Live Chat team, as they were previously handling things. Thanks.

I've done as you asked. They've escalated, for the 3rd time with DPD, who will no doubt continue to ignore the issue, while I'm tied into a contract I can't leave because of some else's incompetence.

I'm not sure if ID Mobile understand that a lost phone can't be returned because it is lost. 

@NellyPJ - I see you also contacted on the 15th September to follow up. I’ve also escalated this to our team. Will share an update soon. Thanks.

Morning @NellyPJ,

I see this has been escalated as a formal complaint, so will leave it to the complaints team to handle your enquiry.

Thanks.