Skip to main content

Hi.

For around a week now when I am at home or certain locations I am unable to make phone calls or receive phone calls. I have signal and mobile internet works fine. I can also send texts. I am using an Iphone 12 5G capable phone with an Esim. I have a secondary Iphone 12 with a Three sim and it works fine, the problem is not with my phone. I have followed Every step on your website, resetting network etc didnt work. I have reported the problem via webchat and got a text to get in touch with you as you need to ask more technical questions. I am currently in contract but needless to say that I am not happy with the service you are providing, for work and for personal reasons I cannot afford to not to be able to make or receive phonecalls. I dont feel that it is my fault nor that I dont care as I have followed all the instructions you have provided. If this issue cannot be sorted by the end of next week I would like to break contract with you of course without an early exit fee as you are not providing the agreed service. I would kindly appreciate if someone could get in touch with me the webchat is rather useless. Thank you in advance.

This topic can be closed I have found a solution. I have managed to fix it on my Iphone…. If you are using an Iphone with IOS18 open settings, select apps, scroll down and select phone, and where it says “My number” type your number starting with a 0(zero). Then click save. Try to make a phone call. Worked for me straight away.

Hi @DPeter,

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

If you require assistance in the future you can contact us here.

Kash