Skip to main content

I applied for an upgrade. The phone arrived but DPD wouldn’t leave it without the PIN which my husband didn’t have because my current phone doesn’t work in our village due to the 3G switch off. Instead of re delivering DPD sent it back to ID and this is where I discovered that ID has the worst service and clearly their people must hate working there. When I tried to get the upgrade re delivered and asked to go on my old plan until the new phone arrived, they cut me off. When I got reconnected it was on PAYG only no communication, despite a promise of a call back. I now can’t upgrade, have no idea what to do with a PAYG phone and have paid for a phone I didn’t get. No one helps. None of the 5 people I’ve dealt with takes responsibility. I chose ID because of a money saving expert recommendation. I’m contacting them now to make sure it’s clear to people that they might be cheap but they are useless if something doesn’t go right. I see that I’m not the only one to experience this kind of bad behaviour-anyone got a hack to get them to listen.? This is taking up hours of my life. 

Be the first to reply!