Skip to main content

Ever heard of LOOPS?  ID does and uses them to prevent access to any area where you want to eventually leave ID mobiIe.

I want to delete my community account and move on.

I also want to activate Live Chat. Both seem simple enough.

Lets do delete community account first. I have a very old account that is no longer in my Password Manager, Google or Firefox accounts. I did have, but they are deleted. Yet I still get logged in as that user.

So, use the community area. How many ways can that phrase be reworded? The point is, so much time is wasted looking for links, the ones found either fail or have been deleted.

Lets do Live Chat. Lets try to find a link again. Endless scrolling simply loops back to starting page. Live chat button never appears, done all that is stated to try, pop ups, trackers, any safety extensions, VPN, add exclusions etc. Ive added my own efforts too. Nothing works.

Lets try to leave ID.

Why do I want to leave ID. The plan was excellent, it is a 5G phone, my area is not covered and was not i n the plan, the plan originally offered 3G and 4G but 3G is no longer available, leaving 4G. When there is no 4G signal then i have a brick. Try help, endless scrolling, trying all that is repeatedly suggested is time consuming and again with the looping on trying to get to live chat.

(edit, time spent on replies is muchly appreciated, but many just posted same responses)

I want to leave ID.

Hey there @Clickey, your Community account has now been deleted as requested.

We wish you all the best!

Thanks,

Tyler