Skip to main content
Solved

Final bill price has gone up in 5 days

• 5 July 2024
  • 4 replies

I sent a message saying INFO with my date of birth on Sat 29th June and it came back saying my final bill will be £40.01. Did it again on Thursday 5th July and it is saying my final bill will be £71.50.

I took out a 24 month contract on 31st July 2022 so I am at the end of my contract but why has my final bill gone up in price when I expected to pay £40.01 for my last month with ID.

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

If you’re planning to leave iD Mobile, just wait until your minimum term ends, @Christine Dix.

Get a PAC from iD on 31st July 2024 - if you switch on 1st / 2nd August your iD account will close and your final bill would be the cost of your network connection for 1 or 2 days in August 2024.

If I use any data on the 1st/2nd August while my number is changing over will I just be charged for those days or for the full month of August.

Thanks

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

If I use any data on the 1st/2nd August while my number is changing over will I just be charged for those days or for the full month of August.

Thanks

You’re only charged for 1 or 2 days of usage, @Christine Dix

Charges stop when you’re disconnected from the iD Mobile network - this happens when the number you want to keep gets switched to another provider.

Userlevel 8
Badge +7

Hi @Christine Dix,

Welcome to the Community!

It looks like @andewhite has answered your query.

If you require further assistance, please get back to us here.

Kash