Question

help

Userlevel 1

For 10 days now no access to my data. When i complaint on id mobile vulnerable customer line or on chat their response

1 id mobile respond it is fixed

2 tell me to add on money

Nothing worked and out if pocket and without essentials access apps

Now the vulnerable customer number is not responding and chat impossible to find

it is appauling please Act now id mobile 

ref 442173055

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Rico 

Are you still having issues with this?

If you’re already in contact with the complaints team, please continue with them.

If you’re vulnerable, please continue with the vulnerable customers team.

Tom

Userlevel 1

If you thinking joining ID mobile DONT

ID mobile left me stranded for 2 weeks, from 27/5/24 to 10/6/24  I could not access my datas.

The vulnerable customer team is clueless.

It only returned on the 11/6/24 because i mentioned the ombusman

Unfortunatly my complaint is still open. I am furious nobody at ID mobile has responded to my emails and ignoring my complaint.

From 27/5/24 to 10/6/24 the ID mobile vulnerable customers team managed to charge me £10 X 2 on add-on, an "credit” advice supposely to help but instead cost me, £20. I was told later that add on are worthless when roaming as well it would be refunded but this is not the case.

When i call to hear my balance  ID mobile demand £20 so NO refund. The cap was also increased multiple times by £ 2 and £10 during this time but i have no idea what id have charged me. 

Now my roaming data is back but same story, I dare to wonder why ID mobile is so opaque about their charges, specially when you are vulnerable.

ID app /online account is flawed and there is no way to know what ID mobile charged. Even my previous bill stopped at the 5/5/24 when it should show until the 17/5. I ask for details biling of this bill multiple times on chat, complaints team, vulnerable teams, no response. I also asked for details billing from 27/5/24 to 10/6/24 when i did have no data and ID mobile alledged i run out, charging me each time what they want and no sending details billing.

I contacted the complaint team as they ask me to contact them once. After another lenghtly call and no result, there were no follow up.

from 27/5/24 to 10/6/24 ID mobile has caused me much distress, i spend hours calling, chat, email and as well to overcharged me more than £30, no refund, no compensation, no explanations and excuses.

Still it continue here, ID mobile teams continue to offer clueless response, only chat up line like this to contact VT and call CT, and wasting my time and adding more stress.

My complaint is still open and has not been followed up and responded by email.

complaint date 27/5/24 to 10/6/24

complaint ref 412173055