Question

How do I know my last day?

I clicked on 'Yes, cancel it' a few days ago under 'Leave id' as I've moved to another network. I've received nothing from id Mobile to confirm that I've requested this, or what my last day will be before being disconnected, and I cannot find anywhere on the app either that shows this information.

6 replies

Bump

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @filthiest 

It sounds like you’ve arranged a 30 day disconnection, meaning your account would be disconnected in 30 days.

However, if you’ve arranged a PAC code, you’ll need to use that PAC code to disconnect the account on our side.

Tom

Thanks. I have nothing from ID Mobile that confirms a disconnection date. It would have been nice to be able to view this on the app, given that no text or email notifying the last date has been sent my way.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@filthiest,

Your last day will be 30 days from the request date.

We would usually send you a text message to confirm the disconnection date.

If you are still unsure of the date, please let us know and we can PM you to check.

Kash

Yes please. I didn't get any text.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @filthiest 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom