Question

How to get a new PAC code?

• 26 May 2024
  • 1 reply

The app is giving me the same PAC code which does not work when I want to switch to Lebara. 

i requested a PAC from Lebara to transfer to ID for 24th May. I did not like the slow speed of iD so therefore I wanted to cancel the port in request and ID said they had cancelled it. Then I put back my old Lebara sim. I woke up today and my lebara sim does not work. I called lebara with another device and they said the number had transferred so I need to request a PAC from ID mobile. I got the id mobile pac code but it doesn’t work in the port in form of lebara.

The iD team have kept saying that the number hasn’t fully transferred to iD and that they will do it by 6pm at the end of the day for the past 3 days.

Can someone from the iD team just provide me a new PAC code so I can have my number back in my Lebara sim???

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Sufiyaan,

Welcome to the Community!

It seems like you cancelled the port whilst the port was partially processed which may have caused the issue.

Are you still waiting for this to be resolved, if so we can drop you a PM to investigate further.

Kash