Skip to main content

I can't make n receive calls now. It's nearly a month n all the days and time spend to rectify it was stressful. 

Tell me how to get out of this id contract n moved back to my previous network provider. 

Hello mate,

I have the same problem. I can't make and receive any calls. I tried to contact ID mobile customer service couple of times. They suggested that I need to buy a new phone from ID mobile approved list so now I opened a piggy bank. 

Apperntly tou need to have Volte Option to make calls through 4G because they removed 3G service

I hope it helps but its really bad.

Kind regards,

Charles 

Don’t know what type of phone you have/if this is a new contract, but I’ve just had the same issue with my new iPhone, solved by checking my checking my number was in settings > phone > my number.
This was blank, and filling it in immediately solved the issue.

Try all the options. Even my phone passed their phone list. I can't switch it on. My phone shows that it's updated. 

It's really not our fault. Mine phoned is working perfectly but they can't force us to purchase another expensive new phone. They should remind us before taking out their contract After 2 months suddenly we can't used their phone service. I think they either compensate us or let us leave if we don't warn to upgrade our phone 

Yes you're absolutely right mate.

They're trying to sell their expensive phones!!! I think it's disgusting practice!!! 

Me too I tried everything with my phone but because of Android 10 upgrade my Volte switch is not working.