Skip to main content

My latest problem with ID! My phone is unable to make calls to a landline. It has no problem connecting to a mobile number though. I have updated the software. I have turned off focus. I have reset the network but I am still unable to connect. What can I do as it is a new phone iPhone-13.

Hi @Nigel1956 

All landlines or a specific one(s)?

Is the landline number a free number to call?

Tom

Thank you Tom. It would appear to be all external landlines. I have tried phoning from different parts of the house and different locations outside but it won’t connect. Also ( don’t know if this is connected) but I cannot link to Spotify in my car - it just says Spotify is offline. This has only been an issue since I moved from EE to ID

Hi @Nigel1956 

In terms of your Spotify to car issue, we’d recommend speaking directly to Spotify, your car manufacturer or device manufacturer.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom