F.A.Q.

Pay as you go top-ups

• 30 July 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

Discover everything you need to know about mobile phone top-ups, how to do it and how much it can cost with help from iD Mobile.  

What is a top-up?

A top-up is available for Pay as you go customers and is when you add money to your account balance. You can then use your topped-up account balance to make calls, send texts and use data. You can also use your top-up to buy Bundles.  

How much does a top-up cost?

Top-ups start from as little as £5, and you can pick one to suit your needs. You can view all the pre-set amounts under Top-ups on the iD Mobile App or My Account online.  

How do I top-up my mobile phone?

You can top-up your phone by going onto the iD Mobile App or My Account online. Simply follow the instructions below:  

1. Tap Top-up now from your dashboard, or click the Top-ups section  

1. Select your top-up amount, enter your card details, and then confirm your amount 

How long does a top-up last?

How long your top-up will last will depend on your usage; that is, how frequently you use your minutes, messages and data. The more calls you make, messages you send and data you use, the faster it will get used up.  

Any credit will expire after 365 days from the date of purchase; unless an additional Top-up has been made.

This topic has been closed for comments
Why iD Mobile?