Skip to main content

I signed up with the above offer, transferring my number over, but I've received no communication about the voucher or how to claim it?

Hi @CPC464 

This is an offer from Money Saving Expert/Giftcloud, we’d recommend contacting them directly for information on this.

uk-idmobile@awin.com

Tom

Hi Tom, that contradicts what your online support told me, they said I have to wait 120 days and the voucher would be issued. Therefore, I am extremely concerned as an ID Employee why your response would differ from that of the "Live Chat" support? Please explain...

Hi @CPC464 

I’m sorry to hear you’ve heard different things, we can see from the screenshot you’ve sent, you’re on Money Saving Expert’s website, not ours, the voucher is not ours to offer.

Tom

It was on offer when I signed up to ID so I'm most confused

@CPC464,

The offer is only for deals purchased through Money Saving Expert.

As stated on the website ‘You can claim either a £35 Currys or Amazon voucher. You'll receive an email from Giftcloud within four months explaining how to claim it.’

Just to advise the amount may have changed since you purchased the deal. You can contact Giftcloud for further assistance.

Kash

Hi @CPC464 

This is an offer from Money Saving Expert/Giftcloud, we’d recommend contacting them directly for information on this.

uk-idmobile@awin.com

Tom

Thanks Tom, received the voucher now from Giftcloud!