Skip to main content

I don’t have the Sim card anymore that is registered with ID Mobile, I need to cancel my Sim card but I’m struggling to log on properly because they keep sending my old Sim card a text with the code on but I’m obviously not receiving it as I don’t have that anymore. is Laurie style mate, I just can’t get to the account but I don’t think you want to be paying it for the rest of my life? Anyone have any ideas? TIA xx

Having the exact same problem.

Not getting anywhere with the live chat. It’s a bit pathetic.

I don’t have the Sim card anymore that is registered with ID Mobile, I need to cancel my Sim card but I’m struggling to log on properly because they keep sending my old Sim card a text with the code on but I’m obviously not receiving it as I don’t have that anymore. is Laurie style mate, I just can’t get to the account but I don’t think you want to be paying it for the rest of my life? Anyone have any ideas? TIA xx

If you want to cancel, why are you trying to log in? Just speak to a live chat agent and request that the line be closed. iD Mobile is closed now, so you will have to do this tomorrow.

https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Having the exact same problem.

Not getting anywhere with the live chat. It’s a bit pathetic.

So tell the bot you want to speak to a person.

Because I haven’t had any luck on the live chat or trying to contact ID Mobile. I have so many other issues as we have about five accounts with ID for our children but since the login has changed, I don’t seem to be able to get onto any of them as it keeps saying incorrect password et cetera it is a joke not been able to contact them. 

I am still in dispute with ID Mobile for a Sim card that never arrived, so obviously wasn’t activated but they are still charging me £7 every month so it’s adding up nicely for something I never received and I’m refusing to pay it. They should be able to see you from their side that it was never activated so clearly can’t be using any data, et cetera. You can’t speak to a person so you can’t explain what happened, they just sent the debt to a credit agency but I’m not paying for something I didn’t receive. 

Sim cards are activated upon dispatch as per the terms & conditions you agreed to. By not paying, all you are doing is wrecking your own credit file. Either way, you need to speak with a live chat agent to cancel, regain access to your accounts and to order a replacement SIM card (if you want one).

Hi @Hayley Kilmore,

Welcome to the Community!

Just checking if you managed to get this resolved via Live Chat?

If you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kash