Question

App keeps crashing and unable to log into account on website.

• 11 June 2024
  • 8 replies

I downloaded the new ap and re-registered as instructed. Once I tried to log in the App says “Unable to connect to ID mobile - try again” then it crashes.

Last week I was able to log into the website with the new password, once, but since then it keeps going back the “get started screen” and asking me to add a mobile number, even though I must have done that last week.

Now when I enter my number, name and DOB it says “SORRY YOUR DETAILS DO NOT MATCH OUR RECORDS”.

The details entered are correct.

How do I get out of this loop?

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

This forum article might help, @Samuel Kiki

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Morning @Samuel Kiki,

Please can you confirm which Make & Model you are using, as well as the software version. Are you using the latest version of the iD Mobile app available on the App Store?

Are you using the same email address to log back in? If you logged-in successfully before, you may be seeing the ‘Sorry, your details do not match’ error as you are trying to re-register a Mobile Number that is already registered.

Thanks.

I’m using the website.

When I log in it takes me to the “lets get started page”. The only option is to click the link, which requires a mobile number. I only have the one number to enter, so how do I bypass this page and get to my account.

For the App which doesn’t work.

The mobile App version is 6.0.4

Samsung A10

Android 11

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I’m using the website.

When I log in it takes me to the “lets get started page”. The only option is to click the link, which requires a mobile number. I only have the one number to enter, so how do I bypass this page and get to my account.

For the App which doesn’t work.

The mobile App version is 6.0.4

Samsung A10

Android 11

First, I’ll feedback about the app crashing on your Samsung Galaxy A10.

When logging-in online, for me the first screen is ‘What’s your email address?’:

I’d recommend clearing your browsing history & cookies @Samuel Kiki. If you use Google Chrome, follow these steps, if you use Samsung Internet follow these steps.

Once you’ve cleared your History & Cookies, try logging-in using the email address you originally used to register.

Thanks.

OK. I’ve tried a different browser. Edge instead of Firefox (note this is on a PC).

Lets get started screen leads to the email and password login page.

Then it goes to add a mobile number. I enter the details and get the “SORRY YOUR DETAILS DO NOT MATCH OUR RECORDS” error.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

And to confirm @Samuel Kiki, you’re using the same email address you originally used when you logged-in after a Password Reset? If so, I’ll pass the details onto our App team. Thanks.

As it goes past the login screen I was assuming it’s the same email. I’ve just tried the only other possible email and got the same details don’t match message.

Could I be registered with two different email, before and after the App “upgrade”?

If there was a way to reset and start again, like a password reset it would help.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

As it goes past the login screen I was assuming it’s the same email. I’ve just tried the only other possible email and got the same details don’t match message.

Could I be registered with two different email, before and after the App “upgrade”?

If there was a way to reset and start again, like a password reset it would help.

When you enter an email on the first screen, one of two things happen:

If it’s previously registered and has a Mobile Number associated with the plan, you will be taken to enter your password.

If it’s not previously registered, you will be taken to this screen:

A back button to ‘reset’ registration is being added in a future update.