Skip to main content

I re-registered for new app a couple of months ago. It now keeps telling me I need to register again (no option to just login) and I'm not getting any of the codes it says it is emailing me. I've tried removing the app and reinstalling and no luck. I've also tried registering numerous times. Email address I'm inputting is correct (still getting my bills via email).

Hey there @jenski4561, welcome to Community!

We’re very sorry to hear you’re having issues logging in. Have you tried directly via this link please?

https://my.idmobile.co.uk/login

Please let us know if the issue persists here.

Kind regards,

Tyler

Having same issue since porting my old number can't log into app with ported number.

Hi @Andy Glover,

Welcome to the Community!

Have you tried logging into the link that @Tyler provided?

If you still have problems we can send you a PM to check it out.

Kash

Same here to all above. Not able to log into App

Hi @Chris Childs,

Welcome to the Community!

Did you definitely register for the iD Mobile App?

If not I would advise following the below if you are having issues.

Kash 

It's been more than a week that ID mobile App (Android)  is not working and tried in different hours on the day! what is going on? Keep asking try different hours as too many users login to App or use tgis commjnity!! How I am suppose to manage my account?? I am ID Mobile customer for more than 2 years now with few SIM for my family and had been using app for ages now...

The ID mobile app is still not working properly. Each time I try to login (email, password) it says, in red, "oops, something went wrong. Try again." and it reverts back to the login page. I've changed the password (the app is sending the email), reinstalled the app and tried at different times of the day but the problem remains. I can log in this way https://my.idmobile.co.uk/login but then there seems very little point to the 'app'. The previous app worked fine for years before the downgrade 😵💫

Hi @Benk7b 

Have you alternatively tried the website instead of the app?

Tom

Same issue here, tried the app at different times etc no joy. Tried logging in on the browser on my phone, no joy then tried on my laptop, no joy. There’s something not right here. Only want to check my bill etc & I can’t even do that. It also doesn’t help when that’s the only way to deal with anyone at iD. 

App not working again getting the message oops something went wrong 

Same here.

neither app or website will allow me to upgrade/change to sim only contract.

😞

Hi All 👋🏻

Another way to access your iD Mobile account is to use the search engine on your device and go to the iD website and login.
Once there, press the 3 dots in the top right hand corner and select ‘Add to Home screen’ (this is for Android) and a shortcut will aded to your phones front screen for easy access.
This way you will always easily be able to enter the site.
Mobile apps are notorious for being poor and not working well so this is a much better way to ensure you can access everything you need in your account etc, whenever you need to.
Hope this helps x

Nothing it problems since App updated. Why did they change it ? It was fine before .

Hi @Nikp,

We are continuing to improve the app and we hope to provide you with the best version of it.

The old app had limitations which meant there were new elements that we couldn’t integrate.

Kash

Hi @Nikp,

We are continuing to improve the app and we hope to provide you with the best version of it.

The old app had limitations which meant there were new elements that we couldn’t integrate.

Kash

Thanks for the response but it doesn't really help . The app was working just fine for me before you updated it .  How long till it will. E fully updated and functioning correctly?

It seems to me that ID are useless. I have waited a week and still not heard anything. 

Same problem all five of my accounts can no longer be accessed by app or by web chrome. 

Insists I put I the number, date of birth and surname and rejects them all for all five accounts. Been going on for a few months now. Despairing

I have tried a few times to delete the app and reinstall it, but as soon as I finish it does not work and I get ‘Unable to connect to ID Moblie’ ‘Try Again’ kt just spins and the same happens again .. I have been able to login through my computer using a browser, but the app is useless, everything has been fine since feb 2016 so why all the problems now?

Why does this say Solved at the top .. where has it been Solved?

Same problem can’t use app

Hi all,

If you’re having issues with the iD Mobile app/website, please include more details as to exactly what stage of the app/website you are stuck at, if you’ve been able to access before (Since April 2024) etc.

We do not currently (As of 03/09/24)  have any widespread outages of the app/website, any issues incurred are likely individual.

Tom