Skip to main content

I cant’t seem to get into the mobile app, it is saying “Authentication failed”  and “Try again”, but nothing happens. ……. HELP

Hey @KazOG,

Are you still experiencing issues? I assume you’re trying to access from the UK and not using a VPN?

Thanks.

Hi Mathew T

Thanks for your reply to my problem. In response I turned off VPN but also uninstalled and reinstalled the APP and it now appears to be working OK.

Cheers 🍻

We’re glad to hear @KazOG! :)

Have a great day!

Thanks,

Tyler

Cannot access my app , says authentication failed i

• Hi Frustratedbyidgirl

• I had the same problem recently, so I made sure I didn’t have a VPN running, and also deleted and reinstalled the iD App and it has worked ok since.

• Give it a try

Thanks for the suggestion @KazOG - @Frustratedbyidgirl did this help?

I'm having this problem too, the message says oops ...something went wrong please try again. I've uninstalled and tried again. No VPN running. Really frustrating 

@ER0201 could you please share a screenshot of where you get the ‘Oops’ message. Thanks.

I've tried resetting my password and have verified the email account. When I log in it takes me straight back to this screen 

@ER0201 - I’ve unlinked your number from your App, giving you a clean slate to re-register. Please wait a couple of hours from this message, then Uninstall and Reinstall the iD Mobile app and try to re-register. Thanks.