Skip to main content

Hi. I’ve just purchased an apple cellular watch. I can see that you do not support this but I was wondering if there are any plans to do so?

Many Thanks,

Steph 

Hi @Steph Latham 

We don’t have any current plans or announcements regarding extending support out to Apple Watches, sorry.

Tom

It’s a big shame you don’t support cellular watches. I have only just received my SIM card and probably would have searched for another provider who does support my watch .  

It’s a big shame you don’t support cellular watches. I have only just received my SIM card and probably would have searched for another provider who does support my watch .  

According to Apple’s online information, about their Apple Watch GPS + Cellular product, here in the UK it’s currently supported by: EE, O2, Three UK, and Vodafone.

Hi , yes I know they all do , thank you 

Hi @Jo Catterall-Rodell,

Welcome to the Community!

As eSIM has been launched just recently we hope to expand the devices that we support in the future.

Kash

Hi @Jo Catterall-Rodell,

Welcome to the Community!

As eSIM has been launched just recently we hope to expand the devices that we support in the future.

Kash

Does Apple Watch use eSIM?

Hey there @Craig the wolf, welcome to Community!

Apple Watches do indeed use eSIM’s. One of our eSIM’s may work on an Apple Watch, but some features will be limited, and we don’t officially support it as of yet. Cellular functions will certainly not work at all.

Thanks,

Tyler